The goal of the IABA Mentoring Program is to promote the career development of our members, while also helping those with an interest in actuarial science by providing valuable information to help them break into the profession.
By participating in our mentoring program, you are actively making an impact on the future of our profession and supporting the development of an individual.
Mentees can expect to learn and grow in the actuarial industry and build important connections. This program will give both mentors and mentees a unique chance to learn, share and grow together.
View our Mentoring Informational Session here to learn more about our program!
Also, view our 2023 February Fireside Chat Virtual Event here!
Why Become a Mentor?
- SERVE as an ally in the industry
- GROW your network within the profession
- ADVANCE your leadership skills
- GIVE BACK to the next generation of actuaries
Why Become a Mentee?
- GROW professional networks
- LEARN to navigate workplace challenges
- DEVELOP your leadership skills
- EXPLORE opportunities and build your career path
One of the greatest values of mentors is the ability to see ahead what others cannot see and to help them navigate a course to their destination. - John C. Maxwell